The Encircle project is coming to an end, and we have joined forces with Philippe Quevauviller and his Ceris initiative to provide our virtual end conference.
CoU becomes CERIS
As the first work programmes under the EU Framework for Research and Innovation called Horizon Europe approach their completion, the Community of Users underwent a much needed revision: Please welcome the Community of European Research and Innovation for Security (CERIS). The objectives of CERIS are:
- To analyse identified capability needs and gaps in the corresponding areas
- To identify solutions available to address the gaps
- To translate capability gaps and potential solutions into research needs
- To identify funding opportunities and synergies between different funding instruments
- To identify standardisation needs
- To integrate the views of citizens
The related web platform is currently under development. Until then the announcements will still be published on the usual CoU website.
The Stair4Security project is coming to an end, and it will host its final virtual event on the 27th and 28th of May.
4 June 2021 from 9:15 to 13:00